- Cats must have proof of a current (within the last 12 months) vaccination certificate. Minimum F3 vaccination is required.
- Where the cat has been vaccinated in the previous 4 weeks, proof of the prior vaccination certificate must be provided to ensure the cat has adequate cover.
- Cats must be de-sexed if over 6 months old.
- Kittens under 12 months must have all their vaccinations up to date.
- Cats should be wormed at least every three months, but especially prior to boarding.
- Cats should be protected against fleas by using a monthly application of flea treatment such as Frontline, Advantage, Revolution or similar. (Collars are ineffective).
- Please note that if fleas or worms are identified on your cat, they will be treated at the cattery with an additional cost charged to the owner.
- Cats must be in good general health with no known infectious diseases.
It is the responsibility of the owner to make known any injuries, existing conditions or illnesses, and/or food allergies.
If your cat appears unwell or off colour prior to boarding, please consult your vet. If your cat is clearly sick, it will NOT be accepted for boarding.
Should the cat require any veterinary treatment A Cats Chorus will endeavour to contact the owner first. If this option is not available we will then contact our on call vet. Any treatment necessary, including flea treatment, the owner will be liable for such expense.
All due care and diligence will be taken in caring for your cat, the owners or staff of A Cats Chorus will not under any circumstance be responsible for illness, death, loss or injury to any cat whilst in boarding or transit.
Should the cat not be collected within two weeks from the date advised A Cats Chorus reserves the right to re-home the cat and charge the owner for any out of pocket expenses.